What are cookies?
Cookies are small, digital pieces of information, saved on your computer or mobile devices (tablet and/or smartphone). These pieces of information will be read by the website each time you return to the site. Cookies improve the website’s usability by saving your preferences.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies and they all have their own purpose. We’ve listed the three types of cookies below.
* Functional cookiesFunctional cookies add vital functionalities to this website. For example, functional cookies save your account- and contact information. Therefore, you will not have to provide these again on your next visit to our website.
* Cookies for AnalyticsThis cookie type collects information that will help us to analyze the usability of our website. Based on this information we can improve our user-friendliness. The information we receive through cookies for Analytics is fully anonymous and can’t be traced back to you. This way, we are able to guarantee your privacy.
* Tracking cookiesWe use tracking cookies for campaigns and advertisements. These cookies can be used to link our website statistics to a visitor profile. It helps us to form a clear image of our target group and therefore, we will be able to adjust our website to your preferences. Content and advertisements will, for example, be a lot more relevant and interesting.
We are only allowed to use tracking cookies with your permission. However, the information does not enable us to identify you in person. The visitor profile we set up will not be linked to your name, email address or other personal information.
16.08 Streetwear cookies
At 16.08 Streetwear we use functional, analytical and tracking cookies. Keep reading for more information about these cookies and their specific purpose on our website.
– Google Analytics: The anonymous data from Analytics helps us to collect the statistics of our website without sending us your IP-address. It provides us with a clear view of our visitors flow, data sources and page views. This enables us to use this information for optimizing our website.Google stores this information on servers in the United States. The information is kept safe by the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce, as Google maintains the Privacy Shield principles. This means Google uses an appropriate level of protection for the processing of possible personal data.
– Google AdWords: The GA Audience cookie by Google AdWords saves your preferences en interests after you leave our website. We use this information for remarketing purposes.
– Google Tag Manager: We use this software to implement tracking codes in our website.
– DoubleClick: This cookie sends advertising content from the server to the website and registers the amount of clicks on the advertisement.
– Facebook pixel: The Facebook tool measures the effect of our Facebook advertisements. This tool will help us via the Facebook Custom Audience cookie to show the ad to the right target group and to create specific target groups for advertising. Furthermore, the Facebook Impressions cookie provides us with an insight in the executed actions on our websites after clicking on the advertisements. The Facebook Connect cookie gives you the direct possibility to follow 16.08 on Facebook.
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?hl=en
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings#
– Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
You can update your cookie preferences of specific parties via youronlinechoices.com.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any questions or comments on this subject. You can reach us on the following address:
16.08 Streetwear Gerritsland 36, 1621CC Hoorn The Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org